A well-written consent form significantly increases the efficiency of IRB review. This brown bag session is designed to provide an overview of consent form writing. Handouts will be available to assist participants in the continuing pursuit of the well-written form. Topics include: Templates and boilerplate language Writing style Organization of procedures and risks Common corrections When: Thursday, June 28 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Where: MacDonald Auditorium at Casey Eye Institute Bring your lunch … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Save the date: 2015 TTBD awards, Oct. 19
- NIH seeks input on 5-year strategic plan
- Who’s new at OHSU? Maros Ferencik, M.D., Ph.D.
- Zhi-Gen Jiang on OHSU researchers develop a novel gene and stem cell technique for treating mitochondrial disease
- Katie Wilkes on Michael Cohen, Ph.D., named Pew Scholar
- Great work. Any need for a volunteer pathologist and a pa to help out? on International fellowship will help OHSU fight cervical cancer in Ethiopia
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop