A well-written consent form significantly increases the efficiency of IRB review. This brown bag session is designed to provide an overview of consent form writing. Handouts will be available to assist participants in the continuing pursuit of the well-written form. Topics include: Templates and boilerplate language Writing style Organization of procedures and risks Common corrections When: Thursday, June 28 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Where: MacDonald Auditorium at Casey Eye Institute Bring your lunch … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Applying for foundation funding? Check out the President’s List!
- Who’s new at OHSU? Sivaraman Prakasam
- Learn more about NIH peer review in upcoming online briefings
- Gary Rosenberg on Grompe lab discovery offers new clues to diabetes causes and treatment
- Rachel Dresbeck on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Elyse Paterson on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop