It is important to report potential breaches of confidentiality to both the Institutional Review Board and the Office for Information Privacy and Security as soon as possible. For the IRB, a breach of confidentiality can be considered an Unanticipated Problem, a Protocol Deviation, or both. Submit an Unanticipated Problem (UP) report if: The incident was unanticipated and may place subjects or others at a greater risk of harm or discomfort. A confidentiality UP involves any … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Research finds face-to-face interactions guard against depression
- MedTech Alliance one-year anniversary showcase, Nov. 4
- OHSU Casey Eye Institute researchers shed light on retinal neural circuitry
- Will Ivy on Knight Cancer Institute researchers track metastasis with cell-free DNA
- Rachel Shafer on National Postdoctoral Appreciation Week, Sept. 21-25
- Bob Applegate on OHSU Startup Spotlight: Nzumbe, Inc.
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop