Next week, OHSU’s Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine will be making a big impact at the 32nd Annual Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine meeting in Dallas, TX. Fifty-six of the abstracts selected for publication at this international meeting are from OHSU—that’s more abstracts than from any other university attending the meeting. Congrats Maternal-Fetal Medicine! Download a PDF of all 56 abstracts or visit the Women’s Health Matters blog for more exciting women’s health news.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Registration open for the NIH Regional Seminar Oct. 14-16
- CRCN meeting tomorrow, July 1: eIRB Upgrade demo
- New VA undersecretary for health appointed
- Katie Wilkes on Michael Cohen, Ph.D., named Pew Scholar
- Great work. Any need for a volunteer pathologist and a pa to help out? on International fellowship will help OHSU fight cervical cancer in Ethiopia
- Erica Zeigler on A bird’s eye view of NIH
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop