Greetings from Integrity! The OHSU Code of Conduct establishes our individual and organizational commitment to the principles of integrity in all of our activities, every day. It is distributed to every new member of the OHSU community and provides a reference point for ethical behaviors throughout the year. This spring, we are updating the Code of Conduct in order to align with the revised Vision 2020 and the new Core Competencies. We are seeking reviewers from … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- MedTech Alliance one-year anniversary showcase, Nov. 4
- OHSU Casey Eye Institute researchers shed light on retinal neural circuitry
- MARC is soliciting Center Component projects – applications due Nov. 16
- Will Ivy on Knight Cancer Institute researchers track metastasis with cell-free DNA
- Rachel Shafer on National Postdoctoral Appreciation Week, Sept. 21-25
- Bob Applegate on OHSU Startup Spotlight: Nzumbe, Inc.
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop