Please join us for a special biostatistics presentation, featuring David Yanez, Ph.D., an associate professor in the Department of Biostatistics at University of Washington. Dr. Yanez has been involved in a wide variety of collaborative clinical and translational research. His statistical methodology interests include analysis of overdispersed data, joint modeling of mean and dispersion parameters and quasi-likelihood models, as well as his current interest in models for measurement error. He will present recent work in this latter … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- K12 career development opportunity for research in women’s health, sex/gender differences
- Outgoing Subawards: Best practices, West Campus, June 27
- Applying for foundation funding? Check out the President’s List!
- Anthony@Pulmonary Medicine Journal on OHSU scientist Ilya Ivlev finds patient decision aids can have big impact
- Genie on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
- Mike Powers on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop