Please join us for a special biostatistics presentation, featuring David Yanez, Ph.D., an associate professor in the Department of Biostatistics at University of Washington. Dr. Yanez has been involved in a wide variety of collaborative clinical and translational research. His statistical methodology interests include analysis of overdispersed data, joint modeling of mean and dispersion parameters and quasi-likelihood models, as well as his current interest in models for measurement error. He will present recent work in this latter … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- MARC is soliciting Center Component projects – applications due Nov. 16
- Who’s new at OHSU? Kathleen Humphries, Ph.D.
- OHSU researchers receive NIH BRAIN initiative funding
- Rachel Shafer on National Postdoctoral Appreciation Week, Sept. 21-25
- Bob Applegate on OHSU Startup Spotlight: Nzumbe, Inc.
- Bucuresti on Brendan Rauw named vice president of technology transfer and business development
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop