The Heritage Provider Network, National Institutes of Health, and the Center for Advancing Innovation have teamed up to search for commercially viable brain-related inventions important to public health. Teams will have an opportunity to develop a business plan for a brain-related invention and launch a start-up. The challenge is intended to accelerate the commercialization of Federal agency brain-related inventions, spur economic growth, and provide universities with a platform to further develop their entrepreneurship-learning portfolio. Teams must … Read More
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- OHSU Institutional Biosafety Committee policy on dual use research of concern
- MedTech Alliance one-year anniversary attracts largest crowd to date
- Medical Research Foundation honors top Oregon scientists, mentors
- Muratet, MD on TTBD Innovator Spotlight: Yali Jia, Ph.D.
- katie hennessy on Research finds prostate cancer patients helped by targeted exercise
- Will Ivy on Knight Cancer Institute researchers track metastasis with cell-free DNA
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop