Update 6/20: View new information on the pending shutdown.
Update 6/15: Do you work in MRB? An open forum will be held Thursday, June 16 from 4 to 5 p.m. in MRB 310 to discuss the upcoming cooling shutdown and the impacts it might have on your experiments.
University & Research Facilities has asked us to share the following information regarding a shutdown of the Medical Research Building (MRB) from June 24-26:
- All central cooling for the MRB will be taken offline on Friday evening, the 24th at 9pm, and is planned to come back online on Sunday evening at 10pm.
- This shutdown is required to complete the building infrastructure upgrade to improve overall building cooling and efficiency.
- Portable cooling units will be available to support critical functions within the building.
- There will be a general purpose meeting for all those who wish to attend and get complete project information at the end of the week, time and location yet to be determined.
- Any and all critical labs that require cooling during the shutdown should contact Carl Gioia to arrange for temporary cooling during the shutdown.
Stay tuned—more information coming soon.