Yesterday we posted an announcement about the opportunity to have your professional photo taken during Research Week and all available slots filled up within hours! Since there’s obviously a demand for this, we’ve decided to add a second session:
Check in at the south entrance – photos will be taken outside weather permitting.
Please be on time to your session and remember these tips for your headshot:
- Dress professionally, but like yourself (you want to feel comfortable).
- Don’t wear anything too distracting that might take away from the focus on your face and eyes, solid colors that are medium to dark are a good choice.
- Don’t tilt your head in your photo.
- Don’t do a straight on pose, turn your shoulders slightly.
- Google some additional tips for taking a good professional headshot.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.