It’s not too late to register for this year’s 3MT competition. An 80,000-word Ph.D. thesis would take nine hours to present. In this Research Week favorite, the presentation time is scaled back a bit…presenters have just three minutes to share their work. The 3MT exercise develops academic, presentation, and research communication skills. Any student enrolled in an OHSU graduate program may participate. Email Jackie Wirz, Ph.D. to sign up. Wednesday, May 3, 4 p.m., OHSU Auditorium.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Three researchers receive 2018 Biomedical Innovation Program awards
- Impact notification: Water system shutdown in Richard Jones Hall, Dec. 12-13
- New RATE online learning: Brief, convenient, informative
- kheadrick on NIMH new innovator award recognizes leader in autism research
- Jane Kim-Hoffman on Michael Chiang recognized for contributions to medical informatics
- Katie Jones on Xiaolu “Lulu” Cambronne awarded an NIH New Innovator Award
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus Funding opportunity funding opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop