The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) has developed a draft strategic plan for FY 2016-2021 and is asking for feedback from researchers, health care providers, patient advocates and health advocacy organizations, and scientific or professional organizations. Of particular interest to NCCIH is input on the five strategic objectives and six high priorities listed in the draft. Organizations are strongly encouraged to submit a single response that reflects the views of the organization as a whole, so please coordinate through the Office of the Senior Vice President for Research by contacting email@example.com. Responses must be submitted to NCCIH no later than Apr. 15, 2016.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Impact notification: Water system shutdown in Richard Jones Hall, Dec. 12-13
- New RATE online learning: Brief, convenient, informative
- Three questions for Alejandro Aballay
- kheadrick on NIMH new innovator award recognizes leader in autism research
- Jane Kim-Hoffman on Michael Chiang recognized for contributions to medical informatics
- Katie Jones on Xiaolu “Lulu” Cambronne awarded an NIH New Innovator Award
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus Funding opportunity funding opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop