The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) has developed a draft strategic plan for FY 2016-2021 and is asking for feedback from researchers, health care providers, patient advocates and health advocacy organizations, and scientific or professional organizations. Of particular interest to NCCIH is input on the five strategic objectives and six high priorities listed in the draft. Organizations are strongly encouraged to submit a single response that reflects the views of the organization as a whole, so please coordinate through the Office of the Senior Vice President for Research by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses must be submitted to NCCIH no later than Apr. 15, 2016.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Marquam Hill Lecture Series kicks off Oct. 19 with the science of effective, safe exercise
- People Management for Principal Investigators, November 2nd and 3rd
- OHSU seeks chief scientific officer to direct, unify and further catalyze discovery
- Katie Jones on Xiaolu “Lulu” Cambronne awarded an NIH New Innovator Award
- Chris Bateman on Michael Chiang recognized for contributions to medical informatics
- Diane Wilker on Michael Chiang recognized for contributions to medical informatics
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus Funding opportunity funding opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research career development Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker workshop