The Department of Defense office of Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) has announced the amount of funds provided for each CDMRP in FY15. Each program will release FYI5 program announcements with detailed descriptions of the individual funding opportunities, evaluation criteria, and submission requirements. All released funding opportunities are available on the CDMRP website, and a full listng of CDMRP funding opportunities can be obtained on the Grants.gov website by performing a basic search using CFDA number 12.420. Future notifications and updates will be published in OHSU’s weekly Funding Alerts. Stay tuned.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Modifying a battlefield dressing to prevent maternal death
- OHSU researcher Horner-Johnson: Groundbreaking research on disability and pregnancy
- OHSU scientist Mandel elected to Society for Neuroscience leadership post
- Johanna Colgrove on Sex matters: OHSU researchers shine light on mechanisms of ischemic stroke
- Casey Williamson on Sex matters: OHSU researchers shine light on mechanisms of ischemic stroke
- Jenny on Sex matters: OHSU researchers shine light on mechanisms of ischemic stroke
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop