The Department of Defense office of Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) has announced the amount of funds provided for each CDMRP in FY15. Each program will release FYI5 program announcements with detailed descriptions of the individual funding opportunities, evaluation criteria, and submission requirements. All released funding opportunities are available on the CDMRP website, and a full listng of CDMRP funding opportunities can be obtained on the Grants.gov website by performing a basic search using CFDA number 12.420. Future notifications and updates will be published in OHSU’s weekly Funding Alerts. Stay tuned.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Noise notice: Vollum Institute courtyard, Jan. 13 and 14
- Advanced mapping and spatial reasoning tool for OHSU researchers
- David Ellison and international team receive $6 million grant from Foundation LeDucq
- Tom Cooney on Advanced mapping and spatial reasoning tool for OHSU researchers
- Rosemary Makar on New histopathology consultation service
- Casey Williamson on Vollum Writing Program Starts January 10
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus Funding opportunity funding opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop