Research Funding and Development Services will resume hosting monthly Funding Focus workshops every third Thursday beginning in February. First up: Advice on the new NIH Biosketch format requirements. In the meantime, for questions on the new format, please see the most recent NIH announcement, which includes instructions and samples. In addition, the Science Experts Network (SciENcv) is now up and running and available to support the new biosketch format. A YouTube video provides instructions for using this tool. Join us for Funding Focus on February 19th from 12 p.m. – 1:00pm in Mackenzie Hall 2201.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Innovation Workshop: Spring to Market, registration now open
- New insights into the neural representation of reward and punishment
- Who’s new at OHSU? Joe Voje
- kheadrick on NIMH new innovator award recognizes leader in autism research
- Jane Kim-Hoffman on Michael Chiang recognized for contributions to medical informatics
- Katie Jones on Xiaolu “Lulu” Cambronne awarded an NIH New Innovator Award
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus funding opportunity Funding opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop