The National Institutes of Health is changing its standard application dates for SBIRs/STTRs to speed up the disbursal of funds to successful applicants. The current deadlines are April 5, August 5, and December 5. Beginning in September 2015, the new dates will be September 5, January 5, and April 5. Essentially, this means that the next two deadlines for this mechanism are April 5, 2015, and September 5, 2015, with the August 5 deadline being eliminated. Read the whole notice here.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- OHSU Center for Women’s Health Circle of Giving awards two research grants
- NRSA application workshop: Technical components, June 20
- Upcoming Research Administration Training and Education classes
- Genie on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
- Mike Powers on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
- Bill Hersh on OHSU rallies for science
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop