The National Institutes of Health is changing its standard application dates for SBIRs/STTRs to speed up the disbursal of funds to successful applicants. The current deadlines are April 5, August 5, and December 5. Beginning in September 2015, the new dates will be September 5, January 5, and April 5. Essentially, this means that the next two deadlines for this mechanism are April 5, 2015, and September 5, 2015, with the August 5 deadline being eliminated. Read the whole notice here.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Noise notice: Vollum Institute courtyard, Jan. 13 and 14
- Advanced mapping and spatial reasoning tool for OHSU researchers
- David Ellison and international team receive $6 million grant from Foundation LeDucq
- Tom Cooney on Advanced mapping and spatial reasoning tool for OHSU researchers
- Rosemary Makar on New histopathology consultation service
- Casey Williamson on Vollum Writing Program Starts January 10
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus Funding opportunity funding opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop