Friends of Doernbecher, a volunteer organization that raises funds for Doernbecher Children’s Hospital at OHSU, seeks proposals for pediatric-related research projects and programs. The grant program, which provides up to $175,000, is open to any employee of OHSU or Doernbecher proposing research related to children’s health. This includes, but is not limited to, OHSU and Doernbecher faculty, clinical and research staff, graduate students, medical students, fellows, and postdoctoral fellows. Grant applications are due February 6, 2015.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Second headshot photo session scheduled for May 2
- OHSU scientist Carsten Schultz: Illuminating insulin release
- Judges and volunteers still needed for Research Week!
- Mike Powers on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
- Bill Hersh on OHSU rallies for science
- Rachel Dresbeck on Volunteers needed for Research Week 2017!
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop