Check out the latest news in the office of Technology Transfer & Business Development (TTBD)
In this issue, we discuss:
- An OHSU startup company’s drug that reached FDA approval – Contrave, an anti-obesity drug that is receiving high praises
- Introducing the OHSU MedTech Alliance – A mechanism for potential investors and industry collaborators to identify OHSU medical technologies
- Learn more about industry and academic collaborations – What type of agreement is appropriate for you?
- 2014 TTBD Awards recap – Who were the special awardees at the 2014 TTBD Awards?
- News and events – Attend TTBD’s Lunch & Learn presentation, the 3rd Annual OHSU Startup Symposium, or the MedTech Alliance Launch event
If you think you have an invention or if you’d like to know more about our office, contact us at (503) 494-8200 or visit our website.