OCTRI’s Novel Research Methodology Development Award provides funding over a one-year period to encourage and accelerate the creation, dissemination, and implementation of novel translational and clinical research methodologies.
Two levels of novel research methodology funding are available:
1. Development and dissemination of novel research methodologies (up to $25,000)
2. Publication/dissemination of novel research methodologies (up to $5,000)
For examples of pilot projects that would be viewed as responsive please see the full request for applications on the OCTRI website: OCTRI Funding Opportunities.
Novel Research Methodology Development Award: Informational Q&A session
Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2014
12 to 1 p.m.
Those on hand to answer questions include:
- Eric Orwoll, OCTRI Director
- David Ellison, OCTRI Associate Director
- Colleen Lay, OCTRI Awards Program Director
- Jonathan Jubera, OCTRI Awards Project Manager
Questions? Please contact Jonathan Jubera.