A study released September 18 shows that the number of uninsured Oregonians fell by 63 percent from June 30, 2013 to June 30, 2014. Researchers at OHSU and the Oregon Health Authority assessed whether policy changes associated with the Affordable Care Act changed the number of uninsured Oregonians. Support for the study was provided by the Oregon Health Authority and by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s State Health Reform Assistance Network.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Regarding potential federal government shutdown: Message from Peter Barr-Gillespie
- Noise notice: Vollum Institute courtyard, Jan. 13 and 14
- Advanced mapping and spatial reasoning tool for OHSU researchers
- Tom Cooney on Advanced mapping and spatial reasoning tool for OHSU researchers
- Rosemary Makar on New histopathology consultation service
- Casey Williamson on Vollum Writing Program Starts January 10
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus funding opportunity Funding opportunity Graduate students Integrity Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop