A study released September 18 shows that the number of uninsured Oregonians fell by 63 percent from June 30, 2013 to June 30, 2014. Researchers at OHSU and the Oregon Health Authority assessed whether policy changes associated with the Affordable Care Act changed the number of uninsured Oregonians. Support for the study was provided by the Oregon Health Authority and by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s State Health Reform Assistance Network.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- David Huang recognized by National Academy of Engineering
- Prep for Research Week 2017: How to write an abstract workshop, Feb. 27
- OHSU researchers identify gene driving responses to brain injury
- Veronica on OHSU researchers identify complex required for healthy brain
- Rachel Dresbeck on Data Jamboree panel presentation: Sharing data & software securely, Nov. 4
- Rachel Dresbeck on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop