Check out the Technology Transfer & Business Development’s Spring 2014 newsletter. In this issue, we discuss:
- Non-Patented Technologies – Did you know less than half of the inventions that TTBD manages require patent applications to commercialize? See what technologies fall under this category.
- Federal Invention Reporting – Read how TTBD handles U.S. federal government invention reporting on behalf of OHSU.
- MedTech Alliance – This new program allows investors and industry representatives to stay current on early stage collaboration and investment opportunities at OHSU.
- Healthy Aging Alliance – See who the Healthy Aging Alliance has been working with to gain an international partnership and 15,000 euros in award money.
- News and Events – Find out more about TTBD’s new office hours in Baird Hall 1027 and add interesting events to your calendar, some of which are right here on campus.
To be added to our distribution list, email us at email@example.com.
If you think you have an invention or if you’d like to know more about our office, contact us at (503) 494-8200.