Nancy Haigwood, Ph.D., senior scientist and director of the Oregon National Primate Research Center, has been elected as a Fellow of the American Academy of Microbiology. Dr. Haigwood is one of 88 new fellows selected for their scientific achievements and original contributions that have advanced microbiology. She will be recognized at the American Society of Microbiology annual meeting on May 20.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Launching a portal to streamline research services at the DCM
- Modifying a battlefield dressing to prevent maternal death
- OHSU researcher Horner-Johnson: Groundbreaking research on disability and pregnancy
- Johanna Colgrove on Sex matters: OHSU researchers shine light on mechanisms of ischemic stroke
- Casey Williamson on Sex matters: OHSU researchers shine light on mechanisms of ischemic stroke
- Jenny on Sex matters: OHSU researchers shine light on mechanisms of ischemic stroke
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop