The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute has issued funding announcements for its Spring 2014 Cycle. Funding in these focus areas is currently available:
- Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options
- Improving Healthcare Systems
- Communication and Dissemination
- Addressing Disparities
- Improving Methods for Conducting Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
- Obesity Treatment Options Set in Primary Care for Underserved Populations
- Effectiveness of Transitional Care
- Pragmatic Clinical Studies and Large Simple Trials to Evaluate Patient-Centered Outcomes
Mandatory letters of intent are due March 7, with full applications due later this spring. Additional funding announcements are expected to be released later this year. View all current PCORI funding opportunities.
Proposal development assistance is available for OHSU researchers applying to PCORI. Email email@example.com for more information.