The date all new clinical studies enrolling prospectively consented human subjects are required to use OHSU’s electronic clinical research information system, eCRIS, has been moved to Jan. 29, 2014 from Jan. 14, 2014. We still encourage you to get prepared to use eCRIS. Some helpful ways to get prepared are: complete required and/or recommended training and visit the eCRIS information site for additional resources.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- OHSU authors’ paper on Nature Neuroscience cover
- Upcoming class: RDA 101, May 12
- Judges and volunteers still needed for Research Week!
- Katie O'Reilly on Marquam Hill Lecture: The 24-hour clock and human health, Steven Shea, Mar. 17
- Dan Whitehouse on Marquam Hill Lecture: The 24-hour clock and human health, Steven Shea, Mar. 17
- Katie O'Reilly on The three laws of communication: Jean-Luc Doumont lecture, Apr. 7
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop