If you’re interested in learning more about research and teaching at a small liberal arts college, don’t miss the Neuroscience Graduate Program’s upcoming Alternative Careers seminar with Kara Cerveny, Ph.D., assistant professor of biology at Reed College. The seminar will be held on Friday, January 10 from 2 to 3 p.m. in Vollum M1441.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Meet the inventors: Register for MedTech Alliance Showcase Sept. 14
- Funding available for device, diagnostic, and software development
- Registration now open for the 2016 TTBD awards ceremony, Oct. 12
- Gary Rosenberg on Grompe lab discovery offers new clues to diabetes causes and treatment
- Rachel Dresbeck on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Elyse Paterson on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop