If you’re interested in learning more about research and teaching at a small liberal arts college, don’t miss the Neuroscience Graduate Program’s upcoming Alternative Careers seminar with Kara Cerveny, Ph.D., assistant professor of biology at Reed College. The seminar will be held on Friday, January 10 from 2 to 3 p.m. in Vollum M1441.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Participate in FASEB survey on shared research resources
- Shared instrumentation funding, internal applications due Mar. 17
- Career Dev. Opportunity for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research K12 Scholars
- Veronica on OHSU researchers identify complex required for healthy brain
- Rachel Dresbeck on Data Jamboree panel presentation: Sharing data & software securely, Nov. 4
- Rachel Dresbeck on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop