As reported in Knight News, Intel President Renee James recently highlighted Intel’s collaboration with OHSU to advance personalized cancer medicine during her keynote address at the 2013 Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco on September 10. At about 15 minutes into her speech, James plays a video that shows a number of familiar faces and includes interviews with Brian Druker, M.D., and Joe Gray, Ph.D. After the keynote, Paul Spellman, Ph.D., was also interviewed for Intel’s Chip Chat blog.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Carsten Schultz and lab develop new imaging platform for profiling cell signaling networks
- OHSU’s Erick Turner and team finalists for Open Science Prize: voting open through Jan. 6
- Funding opportunity for women’s health research
- Rachel Dresbeck on Data Jamboree panel presentation: Sharing data & software securely, Nov. 4
- Rachel Dresbeck on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
- Dawn on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop