As reported in Knight News, Intel President Renee James recently highlighted Intel’s collaboration with OHSU to advance personalized cancer medicine during her keynote address at the 2013 Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco on September 10. At about 15 minutes into her speech, James plays a video that shows a number of familiar faces and includes interviews with Brian Druker, M.D., and Joe Gray, Ph.D. After the keynote, Paul Spellman, Ph.D., was also interviewed for Intel’s Chip Chat blog.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Postdoctoral fellowships from the Human Frontier Science Program
- West Coast Nature Awards for Mentoring in Science: nominations due Aug. 8
- Breast cancer conference focuses on technology, biology around early detection, Aug. 6
- Gary Rosenberg on Grompe lab discovery offers new clues to diabetes causes and treatment
- Rachel Dresbeck on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Elyse Paterson on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop