OHSU Women in Science invites you to a two-part workshop on funding strategies for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows, co-hosted by WIS and Research Funding & Development Services. Tuesday, September 10, 2013, will be a session about funding opportunities at each pre- and postdoctoral stage. One week later, on September 17, there will be a panel discussion with grant awardees and faculty review committee members. Both sessions will be in Vollum M1441 from 4 to 5 p.m. All are welcome.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Let’s Get Healthy! wins the 2015 SOPHE Technology Award
- OMSI seeks applicants for Science Communication Fellowship program
- NIH S10 applications for 2015
- Christine Lundeen on Fulbright Scholar Program – Key dates in Feb. and Apr.
- Arvin Paranjpe on Commercialization of an MRI breast cancer detection technology
- LeeAnn Rooney on Commercialization of an MRI breast cancer detection technology
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop