OHSU Women in Science invites you to a two-part workshop on funding strategies for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows, co-hosted by WIS and Research Funding & Development Services. Tuesday, September 10, 2013, will be a session about funding opportunities at each pre- and postdoctoral stage. One week later, on September 17, there will be a panel discussion with grant awardees and faculty review committee members. Both sessions will be in Vollum M1441 from 4 to 5 p.m. All are welcome.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Simulation User Network (SUN) Conference at OHSU Sept. 15
- Mark Siegler, M.D., FACP: Ethical Issues in Organ Transplantation Sept. 19
- Register today: 2014 TTBD Awards, Oct. 6
- Erica Zeigler on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
- James Brecher on TTBD Inventor Spotlight: Michael P. Hutchens, M.D., M.A.
- Mo Nishiyama on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop