OHSU Women in Science invites you to a two-part workshop on funding strategies for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows, co-hosted by WIS and Research Funding & Development Services. Tuesday, September 10, 2013, will be a session about funding opportunities at each pre- and postdoctoral stage. One week later, on September 17, there will be a panel discussion with grant awardees and faculty review committee members. Both sessions will be in Vollum M1441 from 4 to 5 p.m. All are welcome.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Limited submission funding process refresher
- OHSU startup presents at largest U.S. biotech conference
- Resources for research with nonhuman primates
- Rachel Dresbeck on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Elyse Paterson on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Traci on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop