OHSU Women in Science invites you to a two-part workshop on funding strategies for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows, co-hosted by WIS and Research Funding & Development Services. Tuesday, September 10, 2013, will be a session about funding opportunities at each pre- and postdoctoral stage. One week later, on September 17, there will be a panel discussion with grant awardees and faculty review committee members. Both sessions will be in Vollum M1441 from 4 to 5 p.m. All are welcome.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- OHSU researchers raise concerns with applying the ProtecT Trial data to minority populations
- ScienceTalk ’18: Learn to communicate science to anyone, March 1–2
- Looking for hepatocellular carcinoma biomarkers: Christie Binder In the Lab
- Casey Williamson on ScienceTalk ’18: Learn to communicate science to anyone, March 1–2
- Denesa Oberbeck on ScienceTalk ’18: Learn to communicate science to anyone, March 1–2
- Tom Cooney on Advanced mapping and spatial reasoning tool for OHSU researchers
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus funding opportunity Funding opportunity Graduate students Integrity Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop