OHSU and the Portland Business Alliance’s Partners in Diversity, are working together to sponsor “Say Hey,” a free networking event for professionals of color who are new to Portland. The event is being held at OHSU’s South Waterfront Campus on August 21, 2013 from 5:30 to 8:00pm. There will be live entertainment, hors d’oeuvres, and plenty of opportunities to mingle.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Registration open for the NIH Regional Seminar Oct. 14-16
- CRCN meeting tomorrow, July 1: eIRB Upgrade demo
- New VA undersecretary for health appointed
- Katie Wilkes on Michael Cohen, Ph.D., named Pew Scholar
- Great work. Any need for a volunteer pathologist and a pa to help out? on International fellowship will help OHSU fight cervical cancer in Ethiopia
- Erica Zeigler on A bird’s eye view of NIH
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop