OHSU and the Portland Business Alliance’s Partners in Diversity, are working together to sponsor “Say Hey,” a free networking event for professionals of color who are new to Portland. The event is being held at OHSU’s South Waterfront Campus on August 21, 2013 from 5:30 to 8:00pm. There will be live entertainment, hors d’oeuvres, and plenty of opportunities to mingle.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Practice-Based Research in Oral Health Conference: Addressing Dental Myths and Controversies
- Important NIH updates on genomic data sharing, IACUC review, and biosafety
- Simulation User Network (SUN) Conference at OHSU Sept. 15
- Erica Zeigler on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
- James Brecher on TTBD Inventor Spotlight: Michael P. Hutchens, M.D., M.A.
- Mo Nishiyama on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop