Maybe we should all be enjoying our jobs more and worrying about them less. Check this out from Radhika Nagpal, Professor of Computer Science, Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and the Harvard Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering. She has some interesting insights into how to prioritize, manage your time, say no–and have fun.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Who’s new at OHSU? Shawn Chavez, Ph.D.
- Workshop on Reproducible Research, July 22
- TTBD Lunch & Learn: Industry-Sponsored Research, Jul. 21
- Katie Wilkes on Michael Cohen, Ph.D., named Pew Scholar
- Great work. Any need for a volunteer pathologist and a pa to help out? on International fellowship will help OHSU fight cervical cancer in Ethiopia
- Erica Zeigler on A bird’s eye view of NIH
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop