If you use electron microscopy, fluorescent microscopy, or x-ray crystallography in your lab, chances are you’ve got a pretty cool image or two laying around somewhere. The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB) seeks entries for its second annual BioArt Competition. Last year, winning images were displayed at the NIH visitor center and a Capitol Hill reception.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- OCTRI announces 2015 Biomedical Innovation Program award recipients
- IRB Brown Bag Special Series: eIRB upgrade Mods & CRQs
- Research Week: New Faculty Lightning Rounds, May 5
- Julie Rogers on Hands-on training available for iLab users, Fridays at 11 a.m.
- Julie Rogers on Jungers Center plenary lecturer, Mortiz Helmstaedter, Ph.D., to speak during Research Week
- Julie Rogers on OHSU research assistant wins award in BioScapes photography competition
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop