On Wednesday, June 19 at 3 p.m., graduate students, postdocs, and faculty are invited to join OHSU Women in Science for tea and treats in Vollum room 4M. Come hear about the new parental leave policy that is now in place for all graduate students, and learn what’s on the horizon for next year. Men are welcome to attend.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- V Foundation cancer research funding, internal deadline March 1
- David Huang recognized by National Academy of Engineering
- Prep for Research Week 2017: How to write an abstract workshop, Feb. 27
- Veronica on OHSU researchers identify complex required for healthy brain
- Rachel Dresbeck on Data Jamboree panel presentation: Sharing data & software securely, Nov. 4
- Rachel Dresbeck on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop