On Wednesday, June 19 at 3 p.m., graduate students, postdocs, and faculty are invited to join OHSU Women in Science for tea and treats in Vollum room 4M. Come hear about the new parental leave policy that is now in place for all graduate students, and learn what’s on the horizon for next year. Men are welcome to attend.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Oline Ronnekleiv paper featured on Nature Neuroscience cover
- Upcoming class: RDA 101, May 12
- Judges and volunteers still needed for Research Week!
- Katie O'Reilly on Marquam Hill Lecture: The 24-hour clock and human health, Steven Shea, Mar. 17
- Dan Whitehouse on Marquam Hill Lecture: The 24-hour clock and human health, Steven Shea, Mar. 17
- Katie O'Reilly on The three laws of communication: Jean-Luc Doumont lecture, Apr. 7
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop