Do you have a notebook full of promising ideas that didn’t turn out as you expected? F1000 is looking for papers reporting negative or null results, and they will waive publication fees for such manuscripts until August 1. So your negative results will cost you nothing. Read the blog post linked above for the details and the coupon code.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- OCTRI announces 2017 Catalyst Award recipients
- TTBD Industry Spotlight: GE Healthcare and OHSU
- OHSU researcher’s discovery paves way for improved treatments for hearing-impaired
- Teresa Newton on What to do with the new NIH review criteria
- Katie O'Reilly on Marquam Hill Lecture: The 24-hour clock and human health, Steven Shea, Mar. 17
- Dan Whitehouse on Marquam Hill Lecture: The 24-hour clock and human health, Steven Shea, Mar. 17
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop