If you plan to apply for a grant from the Collins Medical Trust this summer, be sure to use the updated guidelines and application forms that were posted in late May. Of note, there is a specific notice of intent form for Collins Medical Trust applications. Investigators must complete this notice of intent form during the open application period associated with each deadline. To be considered for the next funding cycle, you must submit a notice of intent form to the OHSU Foundation between June 7-14, 2013.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Innovators join for the 2017 OHSU Commercialization Conference
- In the Lab: Fran Biel
- Oral antibiotics after C-section may reduce infection risk for obese women
- Casey Williamson on Traumatic Brain Injury Symposium: From Research to Recovery, Sept. 15–16
- cara bolles on Traumatic Brain Injury Symposium: From Research to Recovery, Sept. 15–16
- Ashurai on OHSU researchers: New discovery on obesity-high blood pressure relationship
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research career development Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker workshop