If you plan to apply for a grant from the Collins Medical Trust this summer, be sure to use the updated guidelines and application forms that were posted in late May. Of note, there is a specific notice of intent form for Collins Medical Trust applications. Investigators must complete this notice of intent form during the open application period associated with each deadline. To be considered for the next funding cycle, you must submit a notice of intent form to the OHSU Foundation between June 7-14, 2013.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Who’s new at OHSU? Raymond Bergan, M.D.
- Postdoctoral fellowships from the Human Frontier Science Program
- West Coast Nature Awards for Mentoring in Science: nominations due Aug. 8
- Gary Rosenberg on Grompe lab discovery offers new clues to diabetes causes and treatment
- Rachel Dresbeck on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Elyse Paterson on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop