Please be aware that use of the eRA Research Performance Progress Report module becomes mandatory for Streamlined Noncompeting Award Process (SNAP) and fellowship progress reports for awards with start dates on or after July 1, 2013. That means RPPR use is required for SNAP progress reports due May 15 and fellowship progress reports due May 1.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Sex, cognition, and stimulating neurons: Katie Wallin-Miller featured in OHSU In the Lab
- New treatment may address imatinib-resistant tumors
- Innovation Workshop: Spring to Market, registration now open
- kheadrick on NIMH new innovator award recognizes leader in autism research
- Jane Kim-Hoffman on Michael Chiang recognized for contributions to medical informatics
- Katie Jones on Xiaolu “Lulu” Cambronne awarded an NIH New Innovator Award
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus Funding opportunity funding opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop