OHSU researchers: we invite you to celebrate the great work of your colleagues. The following awards will be presented at the OHSU Research Week closing ceremony on Thursday, May 23, 2013. We’re asking you to nominate your colleagues for their contributions to research at OHSU—whether that is scientific achievement, excellent service, outstanding problem-solving, or anything else you think should be recognized. Awardees will be presented with a token of appreciation and a commemorative plaque.
- Research Leadership award: For an individual or group who demonstrates outstanding leadership in research.
- Research Administration award: For a staff member in research administration who demonstrates outstanding achievement, initiative, or service.
- Research Associate award: For a research-ranked employee who demonstrates outstanding performance, achievement or initiative.
- Postdoctoral Fellow award: For a post doc trainee or post doc researcher who demonstrates outstanding performance, achievement or initiative.
- Research Hero award: For a research employee who went beyond the call of duty.
- For the Love of Research award: Recognizes someone outside of the research mission (e.g., Central Services, Strategic Communication) that has gone above and beyond for research at OHSU, made life easier, responded during a crisis, or consistently demonstrates excellent service to research.