The OHSU African American Employee Resource Group is hosting a talk by Urban League of Portland CEO Michael Alexander, to commemorate Black History Month. Mr. Alexander’s talk, “We Live the History We Make,” will be presented from 11:45 am to 1 pm on Tuesday, Feb. 26 at the Vey Auditorium. He will discuss the history and contributions of African Americans in the workforce, and present ideas on effective retention and recruitment. A light lunch featuring traditional African-American cuisine will be available. All are welcome to attend.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Community Conversations: Are vaccines everybody’s business?, Apr. 28
- OCTRI announces 2015 Biomedical Innovation Program award recipients
- IRB Brown Bag Special Series: eIRB upgrade Mods & CRQs
- Julie Rogers on Hands-on training available for iLab users, Fridays at 11 a.m.
- Julie Rogers on Jungers Center plenary lecturer, Mortiz Helmstaedter, Ph.D., to speak during Research Week
- Julie Rogers on OHSU research assistant wins award in BioScapes photography competition
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop