The OHSU School of Medicine is accepting proposals to fund gatherings such as symposia, conferences, workshops and retreats that advance the aims of the School of Medicine’s Research Roadmap. These grants (up to $8,000 each) should accomplish one or more of the following:
- Support the advancement of an emerging area of research that is interdisciplinary in nature
- Encourage collaboration between basic and clinical research faculty
- Increase awareness among faculty of an emerging area of research
- Facilitate opportunities for faculty to form collaborations
- Assist faculty in the pursuit of external awards to fund multidisciplinary collaborations
- Offer an opportunity to bring to OHSU a national or international research leader
Applicants must have a School of Medicine faculty appointment to be eligible.
Proposals are due February 8, 2013 for funding this fiscal year. View the full program announcement for more information.