Our friends in Canada explain how the impending apocalypse — also known as the Mayan Doomsday, or MaD — will affect your ability to recruit participants, as well as what happens to survival curves. They also weigh in on the possibility of zombie repopulation. MaD is bad.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Researchers study potential treatment to reduce brain swelling after stroke
- Effort certification and DHHS salary cap refresher training, Sept. 6
- InfoEd, Oracle Grants Accounting training, Sept. 8
- Gary Rosenberg on Grompe lab discovery offers new clues to diabetes causes and treatment
- Rachel Dresbeck on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Elyse Paterson on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop