Our friends in Canada explain how the impending apocalypse — also known as the Mayan Doomsday, or MaD — will affect your ability to recruit participants, as well as what happens to survival curves. They also weigh in on the possibility of zombie repopulation. MaD is bad.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- OTRADI launches interactive bioscience ecosystem map
- Institute of Medicine finds mitochondrial replacement therapy is ethical
- Neuroimaging funding opportunity, deadline extended to Feb. 8
- Rachel Dresbeck on Further guidance on new NIH application requirements, Mar. 9
- Amber on Further guidance on new NIH application requirements, Mar. 9
- Anna on OHSU researchers find cognitive dysfunction resulting from obesity, diabetes can be treated
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop