Our friends in Canada explain how the impending apocalypse — also known as the Mayan Doomsday, or MaD — will affect your ability to recruit participants, as well as what happens to survival curves. They also weigh in on the possibility of zombie repopulation. MaD is bad.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Career Dev. Opportunity for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research K12 Scholars
- Core Resources Pilot funds help ready early ideas for extramural funding
- AstraZeneca open innovation seminar, Jan. 26
- Veronica on OHSU researchers identify complex required for healthy brain
- Rachel Dresbeck on Data Jamboree panel presentation: Sharing data & software securely, Nov. 4
- Rachel Dresbeck on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop