The NIH released a notice today to let researchers know that all Department of Health and Human Services agencies will be acting under a continuing resolution until March 2013. This means that until March, grants will be funded at 90 percent. Adjustments may be made later, but there are no guarantees. So be cautious of spending ahead on your award. Paylines are also up in the air until FY 13 appropriations are enacted.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- OHSU and University of Oregon announce seed funding for collaborative research
- OHSU researchers raise concerns with applying the ProtecT Trial data to minority populations
- ScienceTalk ’18: Learn to communicate science to anyone, March 1–2
- Casey Williamson on ScienceTalk ’18: Learn to communicate science to anyone, March 1–2
- Denesa Oberbeck on ScienceTalk ’18: Learn to communicate science to anyone, March 1–2
- Tom Cooney on Advanced mapping and spatial reasoning tool for OHSU researchers
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus funding opportunity Funding opportunity Graduate students Integrity Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop