The NIH released a notice today to let researchers know that all Department of Health and Human Services agencies will be acting under a continuing resolution until March 2013. This means that until March, grants will be funded at 90 percent. Adjustments may be made later, but there are no guarantees. So be cautious of spending ahead on your award. Paylines are also up in the air until FY 13 appropriations are enacted.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Participate in FASEB survey on shared research resources
- Shared instrumentation funding, internal applications due Mar. 17
- Career Dev. Opportunity for Patient-Centered Outcomes Research K12 Scholars
- Veronica on OHSU researchers identify complex required for healthy brain
- Rachel Dresbeck on Data Jamboree panel presentation: Sharing data & software securely, Nov. 4
- Rachel Dresbeck on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop