The NIH released a notice today to let researchers know that all Department of Health and Human Services agencies will be acting under a continuing resolution until March 2013. This means that until March, grants will be funded at 90 percent. Adjustments may be made later, but there are no guarantees. So be cautious of spending ahead on your award. Paylines are also up in the air until FY 13 appropriations are enacted.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Recruitment begins for emergency medicine career development program
- New drug discovery program provides access to AstraZeneca resources
- New scientific review requirement for some clinical research studies
- Gary Rosenberg on Grompe lab discovery offers new clues to diabetes causes and treatment
- Rachel Dresbeck on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
- Elyse Paterson on Federal overtime changes will affect universities
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop