The NIH released a notice today to let researchers know that all Department of Health and Human Services agencies will be acting under a continuing resolution until March 2013. This means that until March, grants will be funded at 90 percent. Adjustments may be made later, but there are no guarantees. So be cautious of spending ahead on your award. Paylines are also up in the air until FY 13 appropriations are enacted.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Biomedical Innovation Program – moving innovations to market
- 2016 Lifesavers Breakfast, Nov. 16
- New research volunteer registry: Volunteer information and biorepository
- Rachel Dresbeck on NIH director to give annual Mark O. Hatfield Lecture, Oct. 24
- Laurie J LePore on NIH director to give annual Mark O. Hatfield Lecture, Oct. 24
- Rachel Dresbeck on Learn about volunteering overseas at OHSU Global health fair, Oct. 6
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students Integrity internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop