Listen to leaders from the National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation, Department of Defense and other federal agencies speak about their research priorities and budgets for the coming year. A free, week-long webcast will be aired October 29 – November 2, 2012 for faculty and staff at research universities across the country. The webinars are sponsored by the University of Missouri, the National Association of College and University Business Officers, and the Florida High-Tech Corridor Council.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Upcoming Research Administration Training and Education classes
- Researchers: Contribute to the future of the OHSU Website
- Demonstration from ProteinSimple, June 13
- Genie on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
- Mike Powers on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
- Bill Hersh on OHSU rallies for science
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop