Listen to leaders from the National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation, Department of Defense and other federal agencies speak about their research priorities and budgets for the coming year. A free, week-long webcast will be aired October 29 – November 2, 2012 for faculty and staff at research universities across the country. The webinars are sponsored by the University of Missouri, the National Association of College and University Business Officers, and the Florida High-Tech Corridor Council.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- IRB Analyst Brown Bag on Request for Determination, May 23
- Research Week starts today at 12 p.m.
- Two chances to win an iPad Mini at OHSU Research Week
- Quen on Phillip Marucha, D.M.D., Ph.D., is new School of Dentistry dean
- Sandy Pierce on Doernbecher researchers first to grow transplantable liver stem cells in culture
- Susan Oliver on 125th lecture series: Eric Dishman on accelerating personal health, April 1
basic research cancer career development child health clinical research collaboration community conference dentistry Discoveries economic stimulus eIRB event funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students grant development internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission mentoring neuroscience New from the NIH news NIH NIH applications OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC policy postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research integrity Research Resources resources seminar training translational research workshop