A great line-up of learning opportunities is in store this season! These Research Administration Training & Education (RATE) courses help research staff members to discover, improve upon, and fine-tune valuable skills in supporting research. Which of these suites your interests?
- RDA 101: Introduction to Research Administration – Survey RDA and related units, roles and responsibilities, and tour of web resources – highly recommended for new staff!
- Essentials of Grant Administration – Explore the lifecycle of a grant through this fundamentals course presented by a variety of experts in the OHSU Research mission.
- InfoEd with ePPQ – Get hands-on training for InfoEd electronic proposal submissions along with an introduction to the new electronic Proposed Project Questionnaire (ePPQ).
- ePPQ – Add to previous InfoEd training with this hands-on session, with special focus on non-federal submissions.
- Clinical Trials Award Administration – Learn from pre and post award sessions which address budgeting and managing finances of clinical trials. (Elligiable for School of Nursing CEUs)
It’s advisable to enroll early before classes fill. Class dates and additional information can be found on the RATE Courses page. Registration is available through TrainingForce. Feel free to contact Margaret Gardner with any questions.