All faculty, researchers, students and administrators are invited to hear the latest information from NIH study sections at August’s Funding Focus. The workshop will take place Thursday, August 9, from 12 to 1 p.m. in Mac Hall 2201. OHSU faculty who have participated in recent study sections will share their experiences and answer questions about how to improve your NIH proposals. Panel members will include:
- David Ellison, M.D., Professor, Nephrology
- Buddy Ullman, Ph.D., Professor, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Eliot Spindel, M.D., Ph.D., Senior Scientist, Oregon National Primate Research Center
- Rosalie Sears, Ph.D., Professor, Molecular & Medical Genetics
- Matthew Lattal, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Behavioral Neuroscience
- Deborah Lewinsohn, M.D., Professor, Infectious Disease (Pediatric)
- Sandra Rugonyi, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Biomedical Engineering
This presentation is one of a series of workshops that Research Funding and Development Services (RFDS) offers throughout the year, designed to share advice, tips, and general information on funding for the OHSU research community. If you are unable to attend, we will be posting a recording of the workshop on our website no later than Monday, August 13.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.