The OHSU Brain Institute continues its Meeting of the Minds lecture series with a one-time forum, “Where are we headed…with neuroscience research and its funding?” featuring Story Landis, Ph.D., director of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). The forum will be held Monday, June 25 at 1 p.m. in the Doernbecher Vey Conference Center and will be followed by a reception at 2 p.m. All neuroscience-related faculty, post-docs and students are encouraged to attend.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Innovators meet for the 2017 OHSU Commercialization Conference
- In the Lab: Fran Biel
- Oral antibiotics after C-section may reduce infection risk for obese women
- Casey Williamson on Traumatic Brain Injury Symposium: From Research to Recovery, Sept. 15–16
- cara bolles on Traumatic Brain Injury Symposium: From Research to Recovery, Sept. 15–16
- Ashurai on OHSU researchers: New discovery on obesity-high blood pressure relationship
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research career development Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker workshop