The OHSU Brain Institute continues its Meeting of the Minds lecture series with a one-time forum, “Where are we headed…with neuroscience research and its funding?” featuring Story Landis, Ph.D., director of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). The forum will be held Monday, June 25 at 1 p.m. in the Doernbecher Vey Conference Center and will be followed by a reception at 2 p.m. All neuroscience-related faculty, post-docs and students are encouraged to attend.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Upcoming class: Introduction to Research Administration, July 13
- K12 career development opportunity for research in women’s health, sex/gender differences
- Outgoing Subawards: Best practices, West Campus, June 27
- Anthony@Pulmonary Medicine Journal on OHSU scientist Ilya Ivlev finds patient decision aids can have big impact
- Genie on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
- Mike Powers on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop