The OHSU Brain Institute continues its Meeting of the Minds lecture series with a one-time forum, “Where are we headed…with neuroscience research and its funding?” featuring Story Landis, Ph.D., director of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). The forum will be held Monday, June 25 at 1 p.m. in the Doernbecher Vey Conference Center and will be followed by a reception at 2 p.m. All neuroscience-related faculty, post-docs and students are encouraged to attend.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Innovation Workshop: Spring to Market, registration now open
- New insights into the neural representation of reward and punishment
- Who’s new at OHSU? Joe Voje
- kheadrick on NIMH new innovator award recognizes leader in autism research
- Jane Kim-Hoffman on Michael Chiang recognized for contributions to medical informatics
- Katie Jones on Xiaolu “Lulu” Cambronne awarded an NIH New Innovator Award
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus funding opportunity Funding opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop