Researchers working in CROET labs should be aware that Facilities has added last-minute ventilation maintenance on Wednesday, April 25 and Saturday April 28. Supply and exhaust air may not be available during this time, and lab temperatures may fluctuate. Visit OHSU’s Facilities and Logistics blog to learn more, or to view the building maintenance schedule for April and May.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Casey Eye Institute researchers develop technology to address blindness
- NIH S10 applications deadline extended to Apr. 29!
- Upcoming deadlines for two funding opportunities
- Katie Wilkes on NIH unveils new new biosketch form
- Karen Ireland, M.D. on How Jeffrey Jensen is working to improve women’s health around the globe
- josephine Pino on New York Times columnist, Nicholas Kristof, to speak at OHSU on Apr. 20
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop