Researchers working in CROET labs should be aware that Facilities has added last-minute ventilation maintenance on Wednesday, April 25 and Saturday April 28. Supply and exhaust air may not be available during this time, and lab temperatures may fluctuate. Visit OHSU’s Facilities and Logistics blog to learn more, or to view the building maintenance schedule for April and May.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Spring Vollum writing class starts Apr. 6
- Lattal lab identifies mechanism that may suppress memories associated with PTSD and addiction
- OTRADI launches interactive bioscience ecosystem map
- Rachel Dresbeck on Further guidance on new NIH application requirements, Mar. 9
- Amber on Further guidance on new NIH application requirements, Mar. 9
- Anna on OHSU researchers find cognitive dysfunction resulting from obesity, diabetes can be treated
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop