Watch this short video to learn what’s new with NIH RePORT, a database of currently funded NIH projects and other resources on NIH programs. NIH is continually working to make this website as user-friendly as possible so that you can locate strategic plans for specific disease areas, search for collaborators, and find out which study section is reviewings proposals similar to yours.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- NIH updates diversity statement
- eCRIS gets easier and faster with Gridless update, Jan. 26
- Changes to NSF’s online portal (FastLane) scheduled for Jan. 26
- Christine Lundeen on Fulbright Scholar Program – Key dates in Feb. and Apr.
- Arvin Paranjpe on Commercialization of an MRI breast cancer detection technology
- LeeAnn Rooney on Commercialization of an MRI breast cancer detection technology
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop