This year’s NIH Regional Seminars on Program Funding and Grants Administration are being held April 16-18, 2012 in Indianapolis, IN, and June 20-22, 2012 in Washington, DC. (As you may recall, one of these conferences was held in Portland back in 2010.) Both new and seasoned administrators, researchers, students, and grant writers are invited to attend—although many sessions are designed for individuals who are new to NIH grants.
Sample topics for this year include:
- After the Award is Made…Then What?
- Budget Basics
- Grant Writing for Success
- NIH Peer Review
- Mapping Your Career with NIH
- Current Issues at NIH
- Research Integrity
- Common Compliance Pitfalls & Strategies for Success
- Understanding Research Project Grants
- Data Sharing & Intellectual Property
- SBIR/STTR program
- Public Access
- And more!
Visit the NIH Regional Seminar website for Indianapolis (“General Registration Rate” just extended to March 25) or the NIH Regional Seminar website for Washington, DC (“Early Registration Rate” is available through March 26).