11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Andrea Johnson and Kara Drolet, Ph.D.
This session will address various issues that arise in developing collaborative research projects, both within and outside OHSU. Common questions to be discussed include:
- Who can be a Principal Investigator (PI)?
- Who needs to be listed as a co-investigator on my submission?
- When do I need an Individual Investigator Agreement (IIA)? How about an IRB Authorization Agreement (IAA)? What’s the difference?
- Are there any special requirements for international collaborations?
- What are the Conflict of Interest in Research and Responsible Conduct in Research requirements for collaborators?
Please contact Ames Elliot if you have any questions.