All OHSU researchers and research staff are invited to a Research Cost Savings event, Thursday, March 15 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the OHSU Auditorium. Immediately following, there will be a partnered vendor show in the Great Hall with refreshments. The Research Value Analysis Task Team (RVATT), Purchasing, Contracts, and Research Stores have planned this event to share how you can stretch your dollars in the lab.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Reminder: RCR and human subjects training deadline, May 31
- Faculty honored for contributions to OHSU’s missions
- OHSU Center for Women’s Health Circle of Giving awards two research grants
- Genie on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
- Mike Powers on OHSU scientist Jon Hennebold identifies key pathway in ovulation
- Bill Hersh on OHSU rallies for science
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop