All OHSU researchers and research staff are invited to a Research Cost Savings event, Thursday, March 15 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the OHSU Auditorium. Immediately following, there will be a partnered vendor show in the Great Hall with refreshments. The Research Value Analysis Task Team (RVATT), Purchasing, Contracts, and Research Stores have planned this event to share how you can stretch your dollars in the lab.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- OHSU researchers raise concerns with applying the ProtecT Trial data to minority populations
- ScienceTalk ’18: Learn to communicate science to anyone, March 1–2
- Looking for hepatocellular carcinoma biomarkers: Christie Binder In the Lab
- Casey Williamson on ScienceTalk ’18: Learn to communicate science to anyone, March 1–2
- Denesa Oberbeck on ScienceTalk ’18: Learn to communicate science to anyone, March 1–2
- Tom Cooney on Advanced mapping and spatial reasoning tool for OHSU researchers
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus funding opportunity Funding opportunity Graduate students Integrity Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop