All OHSU researchers and research staff are invited to a Research Cost Savings event, Thursday, March 15 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the OHSU Auditorium. Immediately following, there will be a partnered vendor show in the Great Hall with refreshments. The Research Value Analysis Task Team (RVATT), Purchasing, Contracts, and Research Stores have planned this event to share how you can stretch your dollars in the lab.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- OHSU researcher Brian J. O’Roak, Ph.D., helps identify new genetic risk factors for autism
- Oregon Hearing Research Center Seminar, Oct. 31: Karl R. Koehler, Ph.D.
- People Management for Principal Investigators, November 14 & 15
- Rachel Dresbeck on Orexigen featured in the Portland Business Journal
- Anne on Orexigen featured in the Portland Business Journal
- Talia Nutting on School of Dentistry Dean’s Seminar Series hosts distinguished visiting speakers
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop