The Christine Mirzayan Science & Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program offers scientists a chance to delve into the analytical process that informs U.S. science and technology policy. Graduate and professional school students and early career post-graduates (U.S. and non-U.S. citizens) are eligible to apply for these awards sponsored by the National Academies. The program is a hands-on training and educational fellowship consisting of a twelve-week session that takes place in Washington, D.C. Letters of reference for the Fall 2012 sessions are due April 27, 2012; the application is due May 1, 2012. A stipend of $8,240 is provided. Areas of study may include any social/behavioral science, medical/health discipline, physical or biological science, any field of engineering, law/business/public administration, or any relevant interdisciplinary field.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- University Shared Resources funding, deadline extended to Dec. 2
- OHSU Institutional Biosafety Committee policy on dual use research of concern
- MedTech Alliance one-year anniversary attracts largest crowd to date
- Muratet, MD on TTBD Innovator Spotlight: Yali Jia, Ph.D.
- katie hennessy on Research finds prostate cancer patients helped by targeted exercise
- Will Ivy on Knight Cancer Institute researchers track metastasis with cell-free DNA
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop