A list of speakers is now available for the Shared Resources Colloquium on March 21, part of the BioMedicine in 4D conference in the OHSU Old Library. From 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., attend presentations highlighting the OHSU Shared Resources Cores. Core directors will introduce their campus services and how they can help you get the most out of your research endeavors. Please also plan to join us at the end of the day for a complementary reception attended by the OHSU core directors. Faculty, researchers, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students are all invited to attend.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Innovators join for the 2017 OHSU Commercialization Conference
- In the Lab: Fran Biel
- Oral antibiotics after C-section may reduce infection risk for obese women
- Casey Williamson on Traumatic Brain Injury Symposium: From Research to Recovery, Sept. 15–16
- cara bolles on Traumatic Brain Injury Symposium: From Research to Recovery, Sept. 15–16
- Ashurai on OHSU researchers: New discovery on obesity-high blood pressure relationship
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research career development Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker workshop