A list of speakers is now available for the Shared Resources Colloquium on March 21, part of the BioMedicine in 4D conference in the OHSU Old Library. From 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., attend presentations highlighting the OHSU Shared Resources Cores. Core directors will introduce their campus services and how they can help you get the most out of your research endeavors. Please also plan to join us at the end of the day for a complementary reception attended by the OHSU core directors. Faculty, researchers, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students are all invited to attend.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Brendan Rauw named vice president of technology transfer and business development
- Save the date: 2015 TTBD awards, Oct. 19
- NIH seeks input on 5-year strategic plan
- Zhi-Gen Jiang on OHSU researchers develop a novel gene and stem cell technique for treating mitochondrial disease
- Katie Wilkes on Michael Cohen, Ph.D., named Pew Scholar
- Great work. Any need for a volunteer pathologist and a pa to help out? on International fellowship will help OHSU fight cervical cancer in Ethiopia
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop