A list of speakers is now available for the Shared Resources Colloquium on March 21, part of the BioMedicine in 4D conference in the OHSU Old Library. From 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., attend presentations highlighting the OHSU Shared Resources Cores. Core directors will introduce their campus services and how they can help you get the most out of your research endeavors. Please also plan to join us at the end of the day for a complementary reception attended by the OHSU core directors. Faculty, researchers, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students are all invited to attend.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- OCTRI announces 2015 Biomedical Innovation Program award recipients
- IRB Brown Bag Special Series: eIRB upgrade Mods & CRQs
- Research Week: New Faculty Lightning Rounds, May 5
- Julie Rogers on Hands-on training available for iLab users, Fridays at 11 a.m.
- Julie Rogers on Jungers Center plenary lecturer, Mortiz Helmstaedter, Ph.D., to speak during Research Week
- Julie Rogers on OHSU research assistant wins award in BioScapes photography competition
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop