A micro-CT scanner designed for rapid, low exposure scanning of mice and rats is now available for general use by OHSU researchers. Housed at the Oregon National Primate Research Center, the Caliper Quantum FX micro-CT delivers images at an X-ray dose low enough to enable true longitudinal studies; it is appropriate for both ex vivo and in vitro scans. For more information or to use the machine, please contact Kati Marshall. Download this PDF for scheduling information and fees.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at OHSU. Find updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- Noise notice: Vollum Institute courtyard, Jan. 13 and 14
- Advanced mapping and spatial reasoning tool for OHSU researchers
- David Ellison and international team receive $6 million grant from Foundation LeDucq
- Tom Cooney on Advanced mapping and spatial reasoning tool for OHSU researchers
- Rosemary Makar on New histopathology consultation service
- Casey Williamson on Vollum Writing Program Starts January 10
Awards Basic research Brown bag Cancer Career development Clinical research Collaboration Community Conference Cores Discoveries eIRB Event events Funding Funding focus Funding opportunity funding opportunity Graduate students Internal funding IRB notes Junior faculty Lecture Limited submission Neuroscience NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU researchers ONPRC Postdoctoral fellows Research Research administration Research integrity Research resources Research week Seminar Technology Training Translational research TTBD Visiting speaker Workshop