A micro-CT scanner designed for rapid, low exposure scanning of mice and rats is now available for general use by OHSU researchers. Housed at the Oregon National Primate Research Center, the Caliper Quantum FX micro-CT delivers images at an X-ray dose low enough to enable true longitudinal studies; it is appropriate for both ex vivo and in vitro scans. For more information or to use the machine, please contact Kati Marshall. Download this PDF for scheduling information and fees.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- Research Week: New Faculty Lightning Rounds, May 5
- Funding News from HHMI, the Gates Foundation, and the Simons Foundation
- NCI experiments with staff scientist funding
- Julie Rogers on Hands-on training available for iLab users, Fridays at 11 a.m.
- Julie Rogers on Jungers Center plenary lecturer, Mortiz Helmstaedter, Ph.D., to speak during Research Week
- Julie Rogers on OHSU research assistant wins award in BioScapes photography competition
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop