A micro-CT scanner designed for rapid, low exposure scanning of mice and rats is now available for general use by OHSU researchers. Housed at the Oregon National Primate Research Center, the Caliper Quantum FX micro-CT delivers images at an X-ray dose low enough to enable true longitudinal studies; it is appropriate for both ex vivo and in vitro scans. For more information or to use the machine, please contact Kati Marshall. Download this PDF for scheduling information and fees.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- New faculty at OHSU School of Dentistry
- Goodman lecture: Robert J. Lefkowitz, M.D., Sept. 11
- The Cochrane Collaboration to open West Coast branch at OHSU
- Erica Zeigler on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
- James Brecher on TTBD Inventor Spotlight: Michael P. Hutchens, M.D., M.A.
- Mo Nishiyama on Ignite Health V2: Call for Presentations
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop