The University of Washington-based Northwest Regional Center of Excellence for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Disease Research (NWRCE) is inviting investigators to apply for funding to establish new directions in biodefense and emerging infectious diseases. The NWRCE is an NIAID/NIH funded research center targeted toward developing scientific knowledge against biothreat agents and emerging or re-emerging infectious diseases. The award is geared toward postdoctoral or junior faculty and totals $50,000 to $100,000 in research funding for one year. The deadline for proposals is February 29, 2012.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.
Recent Blog Posts
- New OHSU research suggests possible target in fight against Alzheimer’s
- Oregon Hearing Research Center scientists featured on front page of the Oregonian
- NIH seeks input on data sharing and data management
- Rachel Dresbeck on Data Jamboree panel presentation: Sharing data & software securely, Nov. 4
- Rachel Dresbeck on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
- Dawn on Jan. 1: New F&A rates for non-clinical, industry-sponsored research
awards basic research brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH NIH News OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows research Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop