The University of Washington-based Northwest Regional Center of Excellence for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Disease Research (NWRCE) is inviting investigators to apply for funding to establish new directions in biodefense and emerging infectious diseases. The NWRCE is an NIAID/NIH funded research center targeted toward developing scientific knowledge against biothreat agents and emerging or re-emerging infectious diseases. The award is geared toward postdoctoral or junior faculty and totals $50,000 to $100,000 in research funding for one year. The deadline for proposals is February 29, 2012.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- NIH S10 applications for 2015
- NIH news roundup for January 2015
- IRB Brown Bag Special Series: eIRB Upgrade Initial Submissions
- Christine Lundeen on Fulbright Scholar Program – Key dates in Feb. and Apr.
- Arvin Paranjpe on Commercialization of an MRI breast cancer detection technology
- LeeAnn Rooney on Commercialization of an MRI breast cancer detection technology
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker visiting speakers workshop