The University of Washington-based Northwest Regional Center of Excellence for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Disease Research (NWRCE) is inviting investigators to apply for funding to establish new directions in biodefense and emerging infectious diseases. The NWRCE is an NIAID/NIH funded research center targeted toward developing scientific knowledge against biothreat agents and emerging or re-emerging infectious diseases. The award is geared toward postdoctoral or junior faculty and totals $50,000 to $100,000 in research funding for one year. The deadline for proposals is February 29, 2012.
Welcome to the Research News Blog
OHSU Research News is your portal to information about all things research at Oregon Health & Science University. Visit often for updates on events, discoveries, and important funding information.Read more
Recent Blog Posts
- OCTRI announces 2015 Biomedical Innovation Program award recipients
- IRB Brown Bag Special Series: eIRB upgrade Mods & CRQs
- Research Week: New Faculty Lightning Rounds, May 5
- Julie Rogers on Hands-on training available for iLab users, Fridays at 11 a.m.
- Julie Rogers on Jungers Center plenary lecturer, Mortiz Helmstaedter, Ph.D., to speak during Research Week
- Julie Rogers on OHSU research assistant wins award in BioScapes photography competition
awards basic research basic science brown bag cancer career development clinical research collaboration community conference cores Discoveries eIRB event events funding funding focus funding opportunities Funding Opportunity graduate students internal funding IRB Notes junior faculty lecture Limited Submission neuroscience NIH OCTRI OHSU faculty OHSU Knight Cancer Institute OHSU Researchers ONPRC postdoctoral fellows Research Administration research career development research integrity Research Resources research week seminar technology training translational research TTBD visiting speaker workshop