Last month, faculty, researchers, and staff who report to Dan Dorsa, Ph.D., Vice President for Research at OHSU, gathered to celebrate their contributions to the Research Mission over the past year. During the event, a handful of employees were recognized for their exceptional work. View a list of these award winners below, and be sure to check out photos from the event.
For The Love of Research Award
Recognizes individuals outside of the Research Mission who go above and beyond for the research community at OHSU.
Research Hero Award
- Deborah Golden-Eppelein, Research Grants & Contracts
Outstanding Postdoctoral Fellow Award
Outstanding Research Ranked Employee Award
- Audrey Selzer, Advanced Imaging Research Center
Outstanding Research Administration Team Award
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee, including Bill Dale, Ph.D., Odessa Reilly, Scott Huff, Wendy Stang, Joan Phillips, Leta Guptill, Barbara Cox, Ph.D., and Phil Streeter, Ph.D.
Outstanding Research Administration Individual Award
- Glenda Benton, Vaccine & Gene Therapy Institute
Excellent Leadership in Research
- Kevin Grove, Ph.D., Oregon National Primate Research Center